At NSN you can submit a service company review... browse ratings in our directory... or read the consumer news that focuses on your Home, Health, and Auto.
What Is The Neighborhood Service Network?
NSN is an independent consumer information resource which is not funded by any group. Our primary mission is to build and maintain a Service Directory providing unbiased reviews to help you find quality professional help for your Home, Health, and Auto. A familiar example would be the Consumer Reports Magazine that helps to ensure fair, objective, independent product reviews. Here at NSN we do not rate products... but we will be using a similar approach for our ratings. In other words, we are not beholden to any commercial interest.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We do not accept free services or samples.
- We are not the Yellow Pages or AngiesList. Our ratings service is free.
- You can receive product discounts for honest and detailed reviews. Read our FAQ for details.
- We try to focus on what is most important: your Home, Health, and Auto. If you want to rate hamburgers go see Yelp.com
- To build value and trust you can expect that we will validate reviews but the personal information of our registered users (such as name or email) is never shared with anyone without the users permission. The goal is to eliminate bogus or biased reviews. Only verified customers of a business are allowed to display the following stamp of approval with their reviews of that business.